Lunes, Hulyo 16, 2012

Haunting of the Seven Devils

"The best among us will learn from the mistakes of the past, while the rest of us are doomed to repeat them." - Emily Thorne (Revenge)
I've been hooked on the TV series Revenge for the past few days. Revenge is the story of a woman named Emily Thorne who is trying to avenge her father's wrongful death in the hands of the powerful matriarch of a Southampton clan, who was also incidentally cheating WITH her father. She tries to accomplish this through grand schemes involving powerful connections and a whole lot of money.

I've got a few revenge strategies of my own up my sleeve but unlike Emily Thorne, I don't dare use them. Or maybe I tried once. Oh, and mine are just small plots as compared to her grand machinations.

Anyway, this post is just an excuse for me to share Florence + the Machine's Seven Devils, a song which can be heard throughout the entire series. Very appropriate, I should say as the song is one of revenge, what with the the seven devils lurking in the shadows for the day of reckoning, waiting for all lies to be exposed.


I cannot wait for Season 2.


Watching with the Seven Devils,

Explorimentator A

P.S. This song was also used for the preview of Game of Thrones Season 2. NOW THAT IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF AWESOME.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento