Lunes, Oktubre 22, 2012

So yesterday, I asked for a sign. Yup, I did. I never was a firm believer in signs, but I decided to give it a shot. Hopelessness can sometimes make a person do unexpected things.

So there I was. in the middle of the city, waiting... wishing for the impossible to appear.

I wished for a firefly.

And while it was nothing like the picture, I got more than I wished for. I got three. Two more than I asked for.

It's a shame I have never seen a firefly before. There were times in the past that someone would point them out to me, but I would always be a second too late, too oblivious of the little insects flying around with tiny little lamps on their backs. I never knew what they looked like in person. They were what I saw in pictures, read in books, watched on movies. They were beautiful.

But yesterday was different. I wished for the impossible. I asked for an insect I have never before seen, to guide me into making a decision I was clueless about. But in the confusion of it all, I finally realized what I was hoping for.

Clarity.

Maybe I was a fool in believing in signs...

But there's nothing wrong in believing in hope, right?


I feel lost. Help me find my way?
Still in the dark,


Explorimentator A.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento